Friday, February 20, 2009

Prom queen

I luvd her fancy undawear.
I sit bhind her evry year.
Waitn 4 d chance 2 get.
2 tell her im d one she shud b with.
She's popular with ol d guys.
So innocent in ma eyes.
I cud see her in ma lyf.
She wud've had d perfect sweet man.
But
see she had otha plans.
I cud not understand.
Her n her stupid frens.
Varsity's biggest fans.

Chorus- neva 4get d day.
She laughd n walkd away.
N i cudnt stop her.i guess she had it all.
She had it all figured out,but she left me with a broken heart.
F*cked around n turned me down,cuz she didnt think i cud play d part.
But now d prom queen,d prom queen,Is cryin sittin outside of my door.
See u neva noe how.
How evrythin cud turn around.

They luvd her fancy underwear.
Evry boyfren evry year.
She tried 2 keep em entertained.
When dey can hardly remember her name.
She did evrythin she cud.
Just 2 make him luv n treat her gud.
She found herself alone.
Askin herself where did she go wrong.
She didnt realize.
She chased d type of guys.
Dat dont believe in ties.
Tryin 2 apologize.

Chorus...

No comments:

Post a Comment