Saturday, May 23, 2009

Its been awhile. . .now,imma do sumthn different.hope ya'll like it

Yes,ive been dead in my coffin.
Ive been sick juz sneezin n coughin.
Now im alive juz drinkin som coffee.
Now lets go to sumwhere cop-free.

Why?cuz i failed my math n dats a crime.
Im feelin desperate im havin a hard time.
I thought imma get a ladder n juz climb.
But success needs effort i dnt see dat i aint blind.

Wats wrong with me is it ma brain?
Tryn to stop it but it appears again.
Ive been losin in this game.
N nuthn will eva be same.
Ive been under this shame.
N non other be blamed.
Non other be claimed.
I just need to gain.
Bcuz spirit neva came,
on its own dats insane.

Now lets get that papers n pen.
Get sum work on ma hand.
It may be plain but dats d plan.
N now imma do it,til then. .

No comments:

Post a Comment