Saturday, June 6, 2009

Song for u remix

I cud bring u to outerspce.
I cud hold u on yo waist.
I cud kiss u on d face.
Ur just simply d best.

We just had d chance,but u lettin it to waste.
I got it all planned,n now u leavin me in mess.
Is it cuz he treat u gud?well i cud treat u better.
Ur just so loveable.i aint wanna be yo hater.

In a minute u'll find out im d one ur after.
Haha.imma burst out ma laughter.
Cuz then u realized dat im d love master.
But its too late cuz i no longer crave ya.

Cuz we r done n we made it as a history.
We were magic n now it is a mistery.
No one knows why u leavin me in misery.
People r cnfused cuz dey once say dat we. .

R perfect.but it seems ur a fake.
So imma open ma eyes n awake.
Leave it all n take a break.
Tho im havin heart ache.
Im havin a hard sec.
Ma heart on earthquake.
Soo dark soo black.
Its soo sad.
Its soo dead.
But im glad.
Cuz u?u juz mad. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment