Saturday, August 29, 2009

As requested. . .song fo ya verse 2

I cud bring u to outerspace
i cud hold u on yo waist
i cud kiss u on yo face
we juz simply tha best
we juz had d chance but u lettin it to waste.
I got it all planned n now u leavin me in mess.
A long tym it had been n i cnt count how many days,or decades,i dnt care,i juz wanna say
why u leavn me gurl?wateva duz he has?
Is he on da top?whreva is he placed?
Is it cuz he treat u gud?well i cud treat u better
u juz so loveable i aint wanna b yo hater
we r over,but we made it as a history.
We were lovers,but now we juz a mistery
no one knows how n why leavn me in misery
people r confused cuz dey once say dat weee,r
perfect
but it seems ur love r fake
imma open ma eyes n awake
leave it all n take a break. .huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment