Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today

I am happy and proud to get a B for my gp APR. .i love gp,n i dislike eas. .gp seems to be more motivational n more fun. Todays like the other days overall,topped with a lil more happiness.somehow today i had fun studying,alhamdulillah. .the sad part of the day is that,no one said sorry for ystrday's event. .the birthday boy didnt reply my message,i complaind,he gave a valid reason but he cudve just said the magic word 'thank u' at that moment,cudve made me smile. .yes i hve been emo this week,for a reason that i do not know. .

Tmrrow is the day when the winner of the 'xpress video' cmptition is revealed. .wafi,one the judge keep teasing me. .i am nrvous but smehow i feel the confidence because wafi keep imitating the scenes in front of me. .hehe,well i think we hv a big chance of winning. .

Dats all for now,piss

No comments:

Post a Comment