Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am fun-art

There is this girl that i like,
i noe her n i just might,
wanna make her wanna make her mine,
cuz it feels so right.

But she goes to the smart boys,
not like me i just play with toys,
hittin things n makin noise,
she got sick listenin to my voice

evrytime she laughs she struck a thunder to my abdoment,
n i'd be masochistic for that moment,
i aint gettin but im hopin,
that shell get her doors open,

but she goes to the genius,
they talk shit bout the universe,
n i just sit n write this verse,
feel like gettin my head immersed.

Tried to talk but it never last,
tried to effect but i cnt impress,
she went away so in my face!
In my face! Face! Face!

But she goes to the not me,
i cud see she being naughty,
but i cud neva get that for me,
now i aint got no company. .

But she goes to the. . .
To the. . .
Damn this fucked up

Lucid Dreamer buang buring

No comments:

Post a Comment