Friday, July 30, 2010

Express

See ive got problems with my friends.
I used to be happy but now im sad again.
Im not gonna hide i aint gonna pretend.
Imma spit it to ya face cuz dats wat i intend.

Evrytym in class imma giv ya some opinion.
U just shook yo head many times itd be a million.
Aint even considerin it cuz u assume dat i am wrong.
Tho it hurts alot but i just move along.

I noe i aint that clever but why cant u listen to me speak.
U aint wanna help me cuz u aint invite me to ya crib.
All of yall there,maybe twice a week.
And i am just in here,i am a man in need.

Am i not good for yall,am i a fucking trouble?
Tell me the truth bitch dnt u trynna be humble.
I noe there must be somethin dat u dnt like bout me.
If u tell nothing,then no change there will be.

I dnt noe how to explain this feelin.
Im on my bed n lookin right into the ceilin.
My heart is broken and my brain is killin.
Fuck yall. . Wats all this meanin

No comments:

Post a Comment