Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The new chapter

Assalamualaikum and hello. .*inspects surrounding* hmm,i expected this place to be more abandoned-looking,with dust and spiderwebs everywhere. .i am disappointed. .aah,its nearly 2 in the morning. .i shouldn't be blogging right now. .i shouldn't even be AWAKE right now *Satsuki's song in my head*. .Well,a few updates won't hurt,would it? So how is my LIFE nowadays? Aah,i finally have a life after leaving the '' affordable casual dining restaurant '' which name i wouldn't mention. .Pizza Hut~ must've got some sort of soap in my mouth,its so slippery that words just slip off. .that certainly won't be a good thing to happen when Im teaching. .wait,did I say TEACHING? Im a teacher now? Yes,I am. .So I am Mr Fauzan the teacher. .I consider my self lucky. .I mean,being a teacher,who would've expected? So Alhamdulillah. .I teach Physics,Combined Science,General Paper and Mathematics at a tuition centre in Kiulap. .Its a lot of fun! At first I was gonna be like the cool,macho,serious type of teacher but after a few weeks the wild side of me just exposed it self to the students. .lol. .Alhamdulillah again,i have more pay than I had in Pizza Hut,LESS STRESS! I get to have dinner with my family now and I don't have to put on a fake smile all the time. .I am truly grateful. .You know what? i really don't know what to write cuz theres just too many things i want to say. .Education! ! i am nearly done with my UCAS thingy,just need to apply and I really hope I'd get a placement at Sheffield Uni. cuz thats where most of my buddies are ALREADY ACCEPTED. .yeah im kinda left behind. .*wait for meee~~* now,LOVE talk! !how is my love life? Fantastic ! But is it love? Its weird that im using the word 'love' now cuz WE kinda restrict ourselves from using that word. . She's NOT my girl,and im NOT her boy. .or man,what ever. .She's the person that maybe one day i would propose to marriage. .She's my PFW ! ! PFW is a term i created a few seconds ago which stands for Potential Future Wife. .yeah,thats about it. .sometimes i feel bad about my self for making her sound like an object rather than a human. .I mean i just called her PFW! Which kinda reminds me of BMW. .apakan. .I don't know. .I don't want to give her my all because I am not sure,of us. .We are like 10 years to go before we finally marry,if we are meant for each other. .What if,we are not? I don't want her or me to get hurt. .I miss her right now,shes busy studying cuz exam is near. .sometimes i compare the feeling of being lonely and the feeling of missing someone and try to figure out which is worse. .lets talk bout music. .aah,i think i have managed to improve my vocals,hehe. .Sound and pitching is better now. .but i still need to do more practice. .My studio? I have spent nearly $700 on studio stuffs. .$120 on headphones. .$110 on mics. .$70 on cables. .$260 on mixer. .$84 on sound card. .and im planning to get more mics,hahahah. .hmm,i think i wanna get some sleep now,hehe. .Assalamualaikum and Gud morning. .

No comments:

Post a Comment