Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saved

I listen to gangsta music,i shud look like a gangsta,wit a face dat scares people off,. .i shud show off often,bcuz its cool. .i shud avoid playin wit frens,bcuz its childish. .dats wat i tot to my self,every single day. . .i felt empty,but d desire to be cool overpowrd my sufferings. .however,it was all changed for good,by a single sight. .a SMILE. .evrytym i see one,i said to my self."im so stupid. .life shud fun,filld wit laughters n all. ." i now undrstand dat evrything is clear when u simplify them. .i guess wat im tryin to say is. . .SMILE. .it makes others realize dat dey shud do d same thing. .n when u smile u'll be happy. .n it will be easier to think clearly. . Whethr u hav a problem or ur just confused wit life. .smiling is d best thing to do. .


Shoot,i dnt noe wat im talking.i dnt rely noe how to express my self,hee,but guess wat?im still smiling!hahaha.peace

No comments:

Post a Comment