Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dadada (defensive)

Spell check spell check!
Jok3r bring tha next text!

Hahaha!
I aint delrious im delicious.
U trynna hit me wit ya disses.
U tryin hard ya brain got blisters.
But its useless cuz your hit misses.

Yah.ya ryt i aint cool im hot!
I aint a fool im smart!
Like a bull im hard!
Gurls drool cuz im all that!hahaha

Im walkin with ma bling,yea im a bad man.
Yea im a rat with wings,im tha batman.
I dnt have to do a thing,cuz my maids can.
Im rich,im hot,cuz im bruce wayne.

Hahaha.yea. . .my offensive writing is soo powerful it cud kill,dats why im being dfensive but it is still,real. .haaa.peace

1 comment:

  1. boooo!!!! u aint my level man...i guess i dunt have to balas dat...f.y.i.. u aint hot..u have a baby face..hw cn u be hot..boo...prasan....

    ReplyDelete