Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today. .

At around 10 am fizul n I went to a carnival at SMR,my ex school,hmm,the memories..his dad sent us by car. .it was hot,hotter than me!sounds impssible,but its true xp but,i had so much fun i only realize it when we were about to leave d place. .haha. .as soon as we reach d place,we went around,juz chckin d place out . .hehe. .there were food,bouncers n even horses. .haha.we met safwan n muiz at d foire n went to try d flying fox!only i am brave enuf to try it,i askd dem why dey didnt try xp,dey gav me excuses. .hahah. .man it was fun!feels like flyin. . .haha. .too bad safwan left bfo i fly. .hee. .after dat,i went fo d face paint. .hehe.look at d pic i just uploaded. .hee. .i am d centr of attntion,n im luvin it xp haha.but my frens didnt seem too.haa. . Okay,dats ol fo now. .peace

No comments:

Post a Comment