Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nyanyanyanya

Uuluuu(megamind style). .i mean,hello world! !assalamualaikum! !its been awhile since the last time i blogged(properly). .ive been busy. .busy with what? I dnt noe. .my EXAM is OVER! ! !yea! ! ! Now i have like at least 6 months of HOLIDAAAAAY! !i feel like buying ALL those stuffs ive been wanting to get but i do not have MONEY! !so. .the only way to solve this problem,using einstein's law of problem solving which does not exist,its to GET A JOB! !if uve been reading my blog,u wud noe that i planned to lawn the mow. .its a great idea since im the one who came up with it ( xp ) but the problem is,its hard to find the customers. .so using the same einstein law,i have to think of another job. .me n my friends went to one of the pizza hut brunches yesterday. .the pizza was AWESOME bcuz its FRESH FROM THE OVEN ! My friend asked me to find out if they have a vacancy. .so i asked the supervisor( ? ) and he called up his boss who soon came to our table with a smile on his face. .we greeted and talked and introduced ourselves and talked and talked. .it seems like i have chance to work at that place,hehe. .i REALLY want to work in the KITCHEN! !i want to be the one to make the customer's stomach smile wide,although i cant actually see it,but yeah. .ive always wanted to learn how to cook,so. .THIS IS MY CHANCE! ! So todaaay i'll be going there again to give em my resume and hopefully i'll be called for an interview ( my first! ) and hopefully i wud SUCCEED! !it wud be AWESOME~ i wish i cud get like $400 a month so like after two months i cud get my studio stuffs and start recordin for our MIXTAPE! !WOHOO ITS GONNA BE FUN! !and after that maybe i cud get more money and get a new laptop! !hahaha. .so,what else shud i talk about? Hmm. .Ohh,yeah. .i do not noe why,but lately,i kept dreamin of her! Its funny u noe. . I mean,if u think its because i think of her a lot. .NO! I do not think of her as much as i think of eating. .yes,im always hungry nowadays. .anyway,so what IS the reason to her mysterious presence in my dream world? ? Using the einstein law,again. .no,its not applicable. .hmm. . Aah,using a theory i just made which im not sure of its validity. .this must be some sort of WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOM! !yes,it make sense,at least to me. .hehe. .another thing i wanna talk is my "reviews" bout my friend. .honestly i think its plain STUPID! !hahah,i mean,what was i thinking? It wud take me at least one week if i was to describe a friend,i made the two in less than an hour. . .hmm,so i'll stop doing that. .hahaha. .so im sorry to say (no im nt rely sorry,im tired! ) this is the end for now. .assalamualaikum and peace! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment