Monday, November 29, 2010

Dadada

Assalamualaikum. .hello world! ! Ive been wondering,whether im ready for romance,or not. .my mother says its a part of growing up. .i think my father agrees too. .i. .think differently. .well the way i think of things/situation may change daily (says my frens) but for today,i dnt think i NEED it. .i WANT it,but i dnt NEED it. .and i dnt even think im ready for it. .in my opinion,if i am to have a relationship with someone,its becuz i want to marry that person. .but am i ready for marriage? No. . I dnt have a job,so i dnt have money,so i cant feed my family. .another thing is,i dnt think im independent enough,am i responsible? I dnt think so. . Besides,if im having a relationship now,will it last? ?hmm? So is there any good reason to have a relationship NOW at a young age? If im lonely i have my friends to have fun with,i have my family. . my mother says that im missing out something in my life. . Is that true? People say tha mother knows best. . YES! Its true,but there are a LOT of things in life,and u can never do them all. .so its a guarantee u'll be missing sumthing out in ur life. .So far in my attempt to find the love of my life,what have i succeeded? Say whatever u want i bet theres a BETTER way to achieve that. .i wasted my time thinking,crying,looking into the mirror talking to my self,and wasting my energy,i lose focus in classsometimes due to nervousness,spent hours to make a decision on what to do and to just trying to understand my feelings,and i waste my time like right now blogging. . So uhh,i think i'll stop now. .im sorry if this post is emo an not fun(except if u enjoy reading emo posts). .ok,assalamualaikum and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment