Friday, August 13, 2010

The feelin was real

I was with my friends and her. .we were just hanging out,doing something. .i liked her,i wanted to make a move but i just didnt. .we came to this place and a group of wankstars trynna mess with us. .i told the leader to not disturb us but somehow he tried to attack me using a wooden stick. .i fought him back using a wooden stick,i was glad i went to kendo training. .one on one was okay but then the other members of the gang came n beat me up. .i fell to the ground and thought of her,i hoped that she'd be fine. .the gang went away and i knew that i was dead. .my friends cried,she did too. .i wish ive told her about my feelings but there was nothing i cud do. .time passed,id always watched her,i was a soul or a ghost. .one day,the gang came again and disturbed my friends,they were assaulting them. .somehow,by the will of god,i was reincarnated. .as soon as i was on my feet i went to protect my friends,i tried my best to not die. .luckily,the gang gave up and ran away. .i turned around and suddenly i was hugged.and stunned. .i hugged her back before i told her that we should let go of each other,i apologized. .we stood there gazing into each others eyes,cherishing the moment. .i was happy,i was in love. .i wish the moment never ends,but i had to go. .gud bye,i love u. .

No comments:

Post a Comment