Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yea! ! !

4.talk to her again,without shaking. .DONE! ! !but my ears was red,theyr always red when im excited.but being 'pressured' by math exam was a great excuse.
Todays a great day,eventho after those effin maths exam that i noe i eff'd up because today i get to talk with her,TWICE! ! Im also glad dat SHE started the second conversation,dus dat mean anything,hmmm. .and so after a great chat ofcos i was happy but i kept my face neutral bcus i might get teased more by my friends! And they still did! Ya Allaaaah. . I just hope she or her fren didnt hear my frens or me from the distance. .so my next mission is to have lunch with her.pretty simple but chllenging. .lets do this!
Oh yeah,u might realize how im rushing all this. .this is bcuz if theres competition(a guy whos also hittin on her) ,i dnt wanna be too late n lose her. .another reason is because of the change in the way i think about having relationships. .i used to think that people shud get to no each other well before being a couple but now i think people shud just get to know a lil about each other and see if they like each other,n then,be in a relationship and this is the time when the couple shud rely get to noe each other! Nda jaa? Hehehe.think dats all for now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment