Monday, August 2, 2010

Mission MH

Ok,what it do. . ?

Its been awhile but i think its time to release that flirtatious bit of me. .the one that have been imprisoned for a long time. .ok heres my plan,tat tat tara! ! :

1. Dnt be stupid,use short cut,be friends in facebook (done)
2. Get noticed,greet her in school (done)
3. Try to talk to her,grab every chance (done)
4. Talk to her again,without shaking
5. Buy her a drink,have lunch together,get to know her.try to make her laugh.not laugh at her.try not to drink too much.do not look elsewhere.do not look at her body.
6. Ask for her phone number,if she doesnt give,dnt lose hope,do not blush,relax.bunkes.go to step 7.if she gives, congrats,im on a gud track.
7. Get to know her even more and let her or make her know more about myself.DO NOT USE FACEBOOK TO DO THIS.
8. If she likes me,her friends will start to look at me in a funny way,or even talk to me.
9. I should be proud to be able to do all this. . By this time i shud noe a lot about her and i must be comfortable with her oredy.
10. The confession.this is the funny part that everyone has to deal with. She obviously noe my intention but somehow it needs confirmation. If im a real man,imma do it face to face,its the best way. .if im a less brave person,i may use my phone(by this time she must have already gave me her phone no.)
11. If she accepts me, be happy. .if she rejects me,be normal,leave her. .if she doesnt say a thing,give her time to think. .

Time Requirement : less than 1 month but for a person like me,its gnna take awhile. .
Mana : i need a lot of these
luck : again, a lot needed.
Difficulty : beginner

WOHOO LETS DO THIS!
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment