Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hahaha

Its funny. .i usually dnt share things like this but im in the mood,so,ure lucky,hehe. .u noe,everytym i get a crush on someone,i would try to imagine how it would be if we were together,sometimes i look too far (after marriage and have kids) haha. . Anotha thing,when i feel sad about how pathetic i am,i would try to imagine the world without me and see whats lost,hehe,this regenerates my confidence. . I always try to imagine everything,its fun!and it increases creativity level. .i usually imagine things,to make me feel good and happy. . Here are the things i imagined :
me being a succesful rapper/singer
me having a killer body
me beating up the criminals using my martial art skills
me when im older
me when im dead and all the crying people
my parents,dead,this makes me feel lucky to have them.
My siblings,dead,same effect.
Me being a billionaire
me being poor
me as a playa
me as a magical creature
me as some super hero
me as a super villain
me as a father/husband
me as a woman(yes)
well basically i imagine about everything including how it would be if i have all the things i want or how fun it would be to cut a cucumber. . I dnt noe if u guys also do this,hehe. .bh,atu saja,assalamualaikum xD

*imagining how happy she is right now,and how happy he is,he must be a great guy*

No comments:

Post a Comment