Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How it ends

I restrained my self from seeing you. .i did not use the path i used to walk through just to see you. .i did not purposely be a little late to physics class just to see you. .despite all this effort,it feels so wrong,its against my will. .i CAN forget you but somehow i dont want to because you are one of the best thing that ever happen to me(cliche xp i dnt noe why i can still be funny,mood spoiler) . .and why would i want to forget something so important? ?something that changed me for the better. .something that made me the person who my friends thought i was but i wasnt and they never find out. .hehe. .i MAY move on but i will NEVER forget you. .i wish i could thank you but i cant tell you why,so i dont dare to. . I think that is all for now,assalamualaikum! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment