Thursday, August 19, 2010

They say the best words come from the heart. .lets giv it a test

*Doin this while listenin to FEAR by Drake. .

Seventeen years,ive been livin in this world.
Neva seen a girl,who is shinin lyk a pearl.
Neva been immersed,in this feelin i preserved.
This feelin differ,from the otha ii referred.

Look into my eyes,u know my intention.
Evrytime u smile,send me to a dimension.
Believe me girl u got me with your affection.
I looked into the mirror and didnt see my reflection.
I see u,u are the definition of perfection.
Nurse me,im sick of the rejections.

We can take it slow,n we can make it slower.
Let us get to know,but i aint gonna force ya.
But i would try my best,so that yes,is your answer.
God i pray to be blessed,wish to be accepted and nothing under. .

I wish i cud say more,but non matter what i say. .
It wont show u everything so now let me share.
Open up the door,and you would let me stay.
I would assure u i'd do anything i may. .



Yeah i dont love you,but i would really love to.
Im trynna get to know u,thats all i gotta do.
Please let me,im askin your permission.
U are in my vision,and you are my mission.

Haha,atu saja dulu,syukur th. .ane kn bjalan lge btadarus,aher krg kna mrahi.haha,bh.assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment